Yay I was nominated for the Leibster award by Dami the fabulous creator of theshakaragirl.com. Seriously guys, I just have a feeling that when Dami and I meet, we’ll just click hehe. Anyway, thanks Dami for the Nomination. So I’ll get right to it.
The rules for the award are:
* Thank the blogger who nominated you.
* Display the Liebster Badge on your site.
* Answer the questions you were sent.
* Choose 5 (to 11) blogs to nominate.
* Send 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
She asked me to answer the same questions she did so I’ll get right to it..
What inspired the start of your blog?
– To be honest, I can’t remember. I do not recall the exact moment I decided to start this blog. So let’s just say God put the idea in my mind.
Got any Pet peeves?
– Being touched by people I’m unfamiliar with. People that chew with their mouth open – STOP IT!
Do you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert?
– I’m for sure an extrovert. As long as I’m comfortable, I can mingle and dingle lol.
If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
– Hmmm. Maybe, just maybe I’ll change the pace at which I learn things. I’m sort of a slow learner because I like to have all the facts before I understand things. It’s not such a bad thing but sometimes it puts you at a disadvantage.
How would you describe your personal style?
– My style is mostly Edgy meets classic. I’m not big on Jewelry either. I would survive on my big hoops only. Although I really like the bohemian look on people who can really pull it off.. Maybe that’ll be me someday.
Whats your favorite time of the day and why?
– Evenings/night. I feel like that’s the time to unwind and make the best decisions. I come alive in the night time *wink wink*
Do you ever get a writers block and if so, how do you deal with it?
– I’m not much of a writer so I really don’t think so. I mostly write when I have to so basically I already know what I want to put down.
Which talent don’t you have but want?
– Very easy.. Eating without getting fat.. What? It’s not a talent? lol. I wish I was a good fashion designer. I love beautiful clothing and I marvel at how creative the designers are and how they bring their ideas to life. But it’s just not my field so I stay admiring.
What inspires new ideas for your blog?
– Most of the time it’s other bloggers. Especially the ones who are really into DIY. I love, love learning and trying out new DIY hairstyles to share with my readers.
Three words that best describe you?
– Passionate, Free-spirited, Annoying.
So that’s it’s guys. I had fun answering these questions and I hope you had fun reading this post. Although I think most of the people I’ll like to nominate have already participated or have been nominated. So I’m just going to leave it open to anyone who feels like answering these same questions. Cool?
See ya in my next post xx.